The Profit Synopsis
The Profit is a reality television series produced by CNBC that premiered in July of 2013.
The Profit follows serial entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis as he finds failing business all across the United States and invests more than $2 million to help them turn their prospects around. In return he gets a percentage of the profits and a part in the business. Once the deal is made Lemonis is prepared to do anything to make the business a success – from firing the company’s president to doing the grunt work himself.
The Profit is currently in its first season.
- Watch The Profit on CNBC (US residents)
- Watch The Profit on Hulu.com (US residents)
- Watch The Profit on Fancast.com (US residents)
- Search for The Profit Episodes
- Find The Profit Torrents
- See if you can stream this on Netflix
- 1 – Car Cash (Pilot) (S01E01 – 101)
- 2 – Maarse Florist (S01E02 – 102)
- 3 – Planet Popcorn (S01E03 – 103)
- 4 – Eco-Me (S01E04 – 104)
- 5 – LA Dogworks (S01E05 – 105)
- Graboid – Free Movies and TV Shows
- The Profit Official Website
- The Profit on IMDB
- Get 1000s of ONLINE TV Channels & Movies with the Roku Box – Just $59.99
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire by Email
Keep up to date with Web TV, Video and IPTV News:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire via RSS