Our 15 Questions feature where Web TV Wire interviews someone about WebTV asking them 15 solid questions
I was recently able to secure some time with Mr Mikkel Dissing, CEO of RawFlow – founders of the live online video broadcasting platform Selfcast. He was kind enough to answer 15 questions about RawFlow, Selfcast and the live online broadcasting phenomenon.
Key Points to Take Away from the Interview:
- RawFlow’s vision is to be the de-facto network for live streaming online.
- Live broadcasting with Selfcast is as simple as downloading the application and pressing a button.
- Many new features are planned for Selfcast, including widgets that can plug-in to social networking sites like MySpace and Facebook, allowing embedded live broadcasts.
- In the future, it is likely users will be able to Selfcast directly from their mobiles devices.
- The company will commission the production of exclusive content for Selfcast and establish partnerships with production companies and celebrities.