Posh Nosh Synopsis
Posh Nosh is a comedy television series produced by BBC Two that premiered in February of 2003.
Created by Jon Canter and Arabella Weir Posh Nosh is a parody of popular cooking shows. It stars Richard E. Grant and Arabella Weir as Hon. Simon and Minty Marchmont, chefs and owners of a posh restaurant called The Quill & Tassel, who also host a cooking program featuring often complicated and ridiculous dishes. Simon and Minty also have no qualms about squabbling during the taping of the program.
Posh Nosh aired one season.
- 1 – Architect’s Fish and Chips (S01E01 – 101)
- 2 – Birthday Parties (S01E02 – 102)
- 3 – Paella (S01E03 – 103)
- 4 – Beautiful Food (S01E04 – 104)
- 5 – Bread & Butter Pudding (S01E05 – 105)
- 6 – Leftovers (S01E06 – 106)
- 7 – Sauces (S01E07 – 107)
- 8 – Comfort Food (S01E08 – 108)
- Graboid – Free Movies and TV Shows
- Posh Nosh Official Website
- Posh Nosh on Wikipedia
- Get 1000s of ONLINE TV Channels & Movies with the Roku Box – Just $59.99
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire by Email
Keep up to date with Web TV, Video and IPTV News:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire via RSS