Chris Tew, the founder and lead blogger here at WebTVWire.com wants to roll with Shoemoney and the gang at the Affiliate Summit conference. Here’s his entry for the ShoeMoney competition…
Okay Judges, I have 3 spectacular choices for you:
If I win the competition I will do one of the following for each of you. Each judge can choose individually what they want me to do:
1. Judge Theme Tune
It may be sad, humorous, jazzy, classical, angry, depressing – who knows? A few days with you in Vegas and I’ll get a feel for your theme tune. It may take me a month to compose and record it for you, creativity takes time.
2. Stick Man Judge Animation
I’m no artist but I could put together a short stickman animation of you, the judge. I could use real life pictures of your head to put on the stick man (think Mel Gibson in South Park) so it would be ultra-realistic.
This animation could result in a horrific stick-man-death, a warming love story, a crazy adventure in which you meet world famous celebrities, or a depiction of the crazy thing you ended up doing in Vegas or something else clawed out from my imagination.
3. Traveling Judge Action Figure:
I’ll take a life-like action figure of you, the judge, on my world trip and take a photo of it in lots of awesome locations in the U.S, Caribbean and South America.
If there’s no such thing as an action figure for you then maybe a company will make one for us, failing that I’ll stick your pic of you on a Ken Doll. I’ll guarantee at least one photo per month throughout 2010. The pics will get posted online.
I’ll buy every judge a copy of my favorite business book.
Gamble or Not? Screw that – I challenge the judges…
I wouldn’t want to risk seeing the Casino take $2000 of my winnings so I’ll take the $1000. But what I’ll do with the $1000 is much more fun!
I challenge the judges to a game of poker, it’s optional for each judge to take part, but for those that do they have to each front $1000 to go in the prize pot. So my $1000 winnings will be in there, plus $1000 from each judge that wants to play.
If all judges played that’s $7000 up for grabs! If a judge did not want to play then they could offer the spot to someone else. If a judge feels guilty for winning back their own prize money then they could donate it to charity.
The most I’ve ever bet in a poker game is $20 so this would without a doubt be my biggest poker game ever! If I win I’ll certainly put some of the money towards getting this blog redesigned.
Since we’ll all be busy at the Summit we could set a max time to 1hr, set very high blinds, or a max number of hands etc.
- I’m 25 and have built a blogging business out of nothing without investment.
- This business has recently given me the opportunity to be location independent.
- I’m from an area in the U.K where an internet start-up is a web design company. There’s not much internet entrepreneur networking going on that’s for sure.
- I’ve been trying to meet as many online entrepreneurs as I can – Some I’ve met include John Chow, Evan Carmichael, Gauher Chaudry, and Jeremy Wright so far. So I’ll make good use of this opportunity.
- I try my best to jump outside the box before I start thinking.
- Your time with me won’t just be one-sided. I won’t spend my time with you just picking your brain and asking endless questions. Of course I’ll have some but I’ll also share my experiences (I’m hopeful you’ll find some of the stuff I’ve done interesting) and chat about the biz in general. The parties sound awesome too!
- I’m more passionate for online entrepreneurship than a woodpecker is for pecking wood, and those bastards can peck up to 500 times a minute!
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire by Email
Keep up to date with Web TV, Video and IPTV News:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire via RSS