With video conferencing you need to consider
- the equipment that you will use,
- the software you will need,
- how to organize the event,
- how to present graphics and interactive features
There are a number of videoconference service companies that can help you with planning and implementing all this.
While this can seem a little expensive to set-up when you compare the cost of a videoconferencing service to actually getting people from all over the world in one place, at the same time, it is actually very cost-effective.
However, it is important to understand the complexities involved. While a basic video conference where a few people meet face-to-face over the internet does not take much thought or preparation, a large interactive videoconference will.
Make sure you plan well and talk to your video conference service company for advice. A demo run is often a good idea.
An introduction to Videoconference Services:
1. Videoconferencing can get complicated
2. Video Conferencing Equipment
3. Videoconference Software
4. Organizing a Video Conference
5. Videoconference Service Companies
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire by Email
Keep up to date with Web TV, Video and IPTV News:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire via RSS