Web TV Wire is looking for new talented writers to add to our team. If you have a passion for keeping up with the latest internet news, enjoy your gadgets and are interested in broadband video you might be just the person we’re looking for.
We are specifically looking for writers who:
- Enjoy writing up news in a conversational and entertaining writing style.
- Have impeccable grammar.
- Have a gift for sourcing news and information to create original copy.
- Understand how to use RSS feeds to track news and announcements.
- Would build relationships and contacts within the internet video industry.
- Have blogging experience.
This will be a paid position. Posts will be 100-300 words in length and should take an experienced writer about 20 minutes to do each post. Longer “feature posts” will also be an option and will pay more. Bonuses will also be paid out at our discretion for posts that we or our readers really like. This position could also lead to other work within our network
In your application please include:
- What interests you about broadband video such as the sites and products you like and any news & developments that you follow.
- Tell us a bit about yourself including your writing style, why you would be good for our team and how much time you can contribute to us. We are looking for people who can post on a daily basis.
- Previous writing experience, preferably demonstrating blogging experience with links to articles you have published online. Some HTML experience is preferred (but not essential).
- One complete 100-200 word blog entry. Imagine this as your first post for WebTVWire. It should be current, possibly a news story and contain some sort of opinion or analysis. We like writers who are concise, demonstrate knowledge on the subject and offer open minded and independent opinions and analysis.
To Apply send an email to webtvwire (at) googlemail.com with the title “WebTVWire Writing Application” and your name.
Make sure you include everything requested in your application or you won’t be considered. Due to the potential volumes of applicants we may not be able to reply to everyone.
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire by Email
Keep up to date with Web TV, Video and IPTV News:
Subscribe to Web TV Wire via RSS