Television Stations that broadcast content via the web or internet protocols
ChewTV is a brand new internet television channel that aims to be an outlet for young aspiring video producers and even helps fund and support youth video production projects.
I recently caught up with Greg Davies who manages ChewTV on a day to day basis and gave him my 15 Questions.
Before I jump in with the interview here are some interesting facts about ChewTV:
- ChewTV aims to create a more familiar TV environment by having its TV station change its content throughout the day, for example having kids videos in the morning.
- All the TV content on ChewTV is produced by youngsters.
- ChewTV helps fund and support youth based video productions.
- Chew TV is from the UK but is open to receiving and supporting projects on a larger scale.
- Chew TV launched in November in 2006.
And here’s the interview with Greg Davies from ChewTV.com
1. Sum up the goal of ChewTV
Chew TV’s ambitions stretch way beyond simply hosting content. We aim to create an interface between young people and the powers that be, making their opinions count, getting their voices heard, generating critical thinking and debate and helping them to be involved in making change within and beyond the media world.Read more…